Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!

Jeff dressed up as a clown and he even did his make up by himself

My cute little Dragon

Ya I totally took this picture of myself, with like 20 others! Hahaha! Im a freak!

Brydee as a witch. Isn't she beautiful?! Those are glow in the dark necklaces and braclets all over her.
Me and my dragon

I love this picture of him! My one eyed Dragon. And of coarse a sucker in his mouth!

BRYDEE

JEFF

I like this picture but my eyes are red. Im sure it could be fixed on my camera or the computer but im not educated.
We had a fun Halloween! We took the kids to sky west, thats were jason and mallory work and we trick or treated their. Than we went to our wards trunk or treat. Than we went to my parents truck or treat. They had a chili cook off and to no ones surprise my mom took first place! (she is an excellent cook) THAN we went back towards home to our ward bounderies and went trick or treating. The kids got way too much candy! It was a long day but a lot of fun.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one HOT MAMMA!

Jill Duncan said...

I love all of your costumes. And tell Jeff he should go into the makeup business! :)

Kathryn said...

Looks like you had a GREAT day! Hooray for you for dressing up too. You guys look great. :)

Heather Stott said...

I noticed you failed to mention where Brydee got her amazing costume! HA! ungreatful! :)

Tia said...

I've added you to my blog list. Looks like you had a fun busy night. We will have to get the girls together this week Chloe keeps asking me everyday.