Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving







Jeff and I went on Vacation to california for 10 days and we took the kids to disneyland 5 times and we also were their for thanksgiving. We ate at my sister in law Staceys and it was fantastic. She and her husband made all the food we were just in charge of dessert. pretty easy for me. well she went all out she had crafts for the kids and decorated the tables beautifully and had all these fun things for us it was so nice! She is so talented at stuff like that! Thanks Stacey it was so much fun!

3 comments:

L4GWTW said...

You are too kind. Thank you for cleaning up and washing dishes. You can come over anytime and eat with us no matter what my Dad says. He is a party pooper. I will also let you take home all the left overs as well!

Alisha said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun! Your pictures from disneyland make me jealous. I bet your kids had a blast.

Kathryn said...

What a fun trip! (I'm jealous!!!) How great to be surrounded by family on Thanksgiving. It looks like you had a blast at Disneyland - but 5 times?!? You are one strong mama! :)