Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another Camp Out!

So its about that time again for another camp out. It was my dads birhtday last weekend and what better time than to have a camp out. It was freezing! Brydee and I were the only ones to come in the house in the middle of the night, evryone else made it through the whole night! (mom, dad, Brandon, Heather, Jeff, corben, & Jay Jay) Tiffany and Cameron slept in the motor home, close but not a tent so Im not giving them credit :) It was alot of fun. Here are so fun pictures.


This is a funny picture because everytime Jay Jay would get by the fire he would put his hand over his face like this and say owee my face is on fire! haha it was so stinking cute and funny. He hated sitting by the fire, or atleast too close to the fire.
Uncle Brandon is holding Brydee and Corben by the fire.
Jeff just being Jeff.

Brydee and Auntie Heather cheesin it for the camera

Dad and Jeff roasting marshmellows by the fire

Jay Jay was so funny he ate so many smores and looked so full and sick and tired!


Another picture of him with a cheek full of smores! Isn't he adorable

Brydee and Auntie Heather giving kisses!

My husband is such a thug, I swear who does he think he is?! haha good thing I love him huh?!










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Ontario Jeff would fit in but he's got to be the only S.A in Saint George.

L4GWTW said...

How fun I can't beleive it has been cold we have been running our AC constantly. I wish it was cold here. I can't believe how big Jay Jay is getting he is sooo cute. Jeff jr. 100% I can't wait until Thanksgiving to see you guys.

Heather Stott said...

thanks for the pics! now that you have your own camera you don't use mine and I don't down load them on my computer with the rest of the pictures on my camera. Too bad in all the pics I am like huge and fat! The bad part is when you can only see my face and not my huge 9 month pregnant belly it looks like I have just gained a lot of wait!
:(

Jill Duncan said...

How fun! I love the pictures of Jay Jay with a mouth full of smores! :) Jeff is definantly one of a kind. Ha Ha!!!!

Courtney Davey said...

Jay Jay is getting so big!!

Kathryn said...

What a fun night! We wish we'd gotten a backyard campout in before the 30* nights! You guys look like you're having so much fun. What a great family time! :)

And tell the THUG his auntie loves him!! :)

PS - I think I have a nearly identical pic of Jeff with HIS cheek full of something...I'll have to look & get it to you. :)