Friday, November 7, 2008

Sister had her baby!!

Jason and Mallory

Mallory, Mom, and Me at the hospital waiting for Heather to have baby William



Mommy and baby


Baby William


Baby William was born 7 lbs 10 oz. 19 inches long. He is way cute and never cries! (give it time :) It was very hard trying to find pictures that were appropriate to post ha ha you got to understand that Heather delivered at 1:30 AM so we were taking pictures in the wee hours of the night so we were hyper and..... ya we were having fun trying to pass the time. Mallory, mom, dad, me, and Brandon's parents stayed for the baby to be born everyone else left about midnight. I actually saw the baby coming out. It was....... absolutely amazing and disgusting! ha ha I didn't want to look and yet I couldn't look away. Mallory on the other hand was in the bathroom dry heaving and threatening to throw up. ha ha I'm dead serious! Well Heather did a great job and I'm sure will write more about it on her blog so I'll let her tell you.






No comments: