Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Cabin...

don't really know what I'm doing in this picture? but here is the cabin from one angle.
We went up to a cabin last weekend over labor day weekend. It was a lot of fun. MY whole family (my parents, all my sibling and their spouses, and their children) all went together. It was a lot of fun!

We played some horse shoes!
We are pretty serious competitors!

This picture is HILARIOUS, Heather took it of them, They didn't even know she was taking it, this is not a pose for the camera, this is just them winding up to throw their horse shoe! haha!
Me and my husband

Bailee Jaine. The cabin had huge decks on every side of it! it was gorgeous.
Brydee An

Corben and Brydee, best buds.




The cabin is nestled up the Selina Canyon in Utah, it sits on about 40 acers, has three stories and slept all 12 adults and 8 grand children easy! It's about a 3 hour drive for us. It was nice to get away and enjoy the out doors! We had NO cell phone service, no TV, no Internet, just the pleasure of one anothers company! We had a lot of fun! It was all made possible by my sister in law Andy! it is her family's cabin. thanks a lot Andrea!

4 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

How bout we empty Jeff's closet and donate them to a 300 pound man. We could have some fun shopping for clothes that Fit him. What do ya say?!

Julianna said...

first i love your moms comment, i love that i finally really met her so now i can picture her saying that. thanks for tuacahn. Also, i love seeing pictures of you and jeff together, it makes me happy. I absolutely love love love the picture of brydee and jayjay playing horse shoes. By the way who won you or jeff?? if it was me and perry there would have been a bet on the game and i would have killed myself to try to beat him. You look so cute, who dresses that cute at a cabin??? can't wait to play.

Unknown said...

WOW what a good time you had. Looks like sooooo much fun. I love that you had no cell phones, tv or internet. Just like the families used to be 50 years ago. ha ha.. Like you said just good family time. I wish more of us would try that... Amen Linda to your comment.....

Anna said...

Hey! Looks like a lot of fun! You have such a beautiful family! I am glad you found our blog but unfortunately we are a pretty boring couple right now! But I will do my best at posting more and about stuff besides just food.:) haha