Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunday dinner & pictures

Sunday was my parents day to have us all over for dinner. It was a disasterous dinner. hahaha I had to say that cause my mom is SOO hard on herself, if it doesn't taste perfect then its a disaster. We are not picky eaters by any means but this dinner was... We will just say we've had better :) ha! After dinner was great we went outside and sat on chairs and it felt so good! So we pulled out the camera and took pictures.

Me and Heather

Me and Mallory

This picture of me and Becks makes me laugh cause I tried taking a picture of me and Jayge and he wouldn't and beckham yells, "I will auntie B, I'll take a picture with you!!" and ran right up to me and says... CHEESE! It was so cute I couldn't resist!

hahaha... we aren't camera shy.

We are a little Weird



Me, Heather and mallory were taking pictures with out Tiffany so we called tiffany outside to take pictures with us.... she doesn't enjoy picture taking like we do. notice her enthusiasm? :)

Me and my Dad!

Me and my mom!









5 comments:

Davey Family said...

Let me explain the disasterous dinner. I babysat grandchildren til late Saturday night and never got to the store. Not that we don't have Plenty of food in storage. It just wasn't our typical Sunday meal. NEVER again (not the grandkids, just never that meal again)! So I ate chocolate cake instead.

Julianna said...

I think I might have to stop reading your blog. I am so so so so jealous of you and your family. Every time it makes me so sad that I am not your sister and I am convinced your parents just forgot to have their 5th daughter and I got sent somewhere else.

Trask Tribe said...

Dang Brit. You have got to stop using my computer, and not log off. cause every time I go to leave a message somewhere it has your name on the comment. See above:)

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! miss you all!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of your family. None of you sisters look alike...... What is this with Mallory looking so tan.???? ha ha