Monday, August 30, 2010

WET at Grandma's


This is how it all started! Auntie B! hahahaha! I got the hose out and started spraying the kids! They loved it!






We asked Beckham to go in and get us a drink and he came out looking like this, we thought it was adorable.
THESE TWO! haha need I say more?!
I was spraying Sidney and she loved it! this girl is crazy!

Little baby Lucas! He is just the cutest thing!

BOYS!

Beckham topless...

William and Bailee playing house... Awwww

And Papa wonders why all his lights are broken? Oops. Sorry papa!
Sorry No pictures of William, (don't know why?) and no pictures of Brydee she was at school.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww miss you guys...

Julianna said...

I feel so left out. I don't think you think I'm serious when I say I wish I was really your sister.

You are the meanest, cutest, sweetest Aunt those kids could ever have!!!

Unknown said...

Such cute kids. All of them But you didnt have any pictures of Brydee at your moms or was that when she was in school.... Looks like they all were having fun.