Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baby update...

I am 28 weeks Friday. I had my appointment today and everything is great the baby is measuring right on time. I am now weighing in at 148!! (I started at 125) I know who post there weight right?! hahaha I don't care when your pregnant you are suppose to gain lots of weight and eat for 2! (thats my theory anyways) you'll never see me watching what I eat or exercising for that matter, when im pregnant! :) well we still don't have a name picked out for her... we are waiting for Jeff to receive his inspiration/revelation, haha (freak). I like Bailey, Jersey and Jeselle. Im not offended if you don't like them my family has made it clear they HATE them! Well they say Bailey is ok. The name is the least of my worries, right now I am trying to just get through summer and summer hasn't even begun, but its been in the 90's all week! What does that mean its going to be like in June and July?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an appointment Friday...
I'll text you the numbers. : )

Heather Stott said...

it's about time you posted... I like the new colors and lay out. and your still a light weight! I wont be posting my weight any time soon! :(

Kaysie said...

i'm so excited for you guys. my vote goes to jersey :) so cute!

Kaysie said...

and about potty training...
i think some kids just get it, and others don't see the point as fast. haha. Rylie now goes by herself. she has litte panties and takes them off to go and then puts them back on. Natty is still peeing all over the floor.
good luck with JayJay. i'm sure he will get it before your baby comes!

Anonymous said...

Brittany, you are such a good sport to say its ok if we dont like the names..... I agree with your family, I like Bailey the best..... Am anxious to hear the final name. Cindy

Jill Duncan said...

I LOVE the name Jersey!!!!! I actually think they are all cute names, but Jersey is my favorite!