Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!

Just wanted to tell my mom Happy Mothers Day! Thanks for all that you do! Thanks for always feeding me and my family when we come over unexpectedly! Thanks for spoiling and loving my kids! Thanks for putting us first always! Thanks for being a sacrificer! Thanks for always willing to babysit! Thanks for all the time and money you spend on our behalf! Thanks for always being a good example! YOU ARE THE BEST! Have a Happy Mothers day tomorrow!!
To my mother in law.... Thanks for raising a good son and for not giving up on him. Thanks for loving him unconditionally even when it would have been easier not too! Thanks for always being a good example in all you do. Thanks for spoiling my kids and for always taking them to Disneyland! Thanks for all that you do your great! Hope you have a good Mothers day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks For your nice words. I hope you had a nice Mothers Day... I hope everyone did nice things for you cause you deserve it... You are a great mom to my grandchildren!!!! Have you read the poem on Jills blog.. It fits motherhood to a tee.... Love Ya Cindy

Trask Tribe said...

Amazing the things you miss when you haven't looked at blogs for awhile. Hope you got breakfast in bed like I did.