Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby William

The kids love baby William, they are so sweet with him. They always help out and play with him. It is good practice for when a baby comes to our family!This is Brydee "reading" to William, haha.. it is actually a photo album of me and jeffs wedding pictures. I guess it doesn't matter what it is he seems to like it just fine.




Jay Jay being Jay Jay... he is so silly sometimes... he loves Will and tells everyone all the time... "I love baby will"

Me and baby will... He is SO cute, I love this little guy so much, he is such a good baby and so sweet to hold! Last night we babysat him while they went out to dinner and jeff held him the whole time he would not share! but of coarse my camera was dead and i have no pictures! (baby william is my sister Heathers baby)

7 comments:

Kaysie said...

aww! he is so cute! and your kids will do very well when you have your baby! they are such good kids. let me know when you find out the gender of your baby! and you look good in that picture with baby will

L4GWTW said...

They are all so cute. I can't wait for your baby. I hope to see you guys soon. Love ya

Jill Duncan said...

He's such a cute baby! I love Brydee's undies in the first picture! :)

Heather Stott said...

Of course I love the post! :) thanks for loving him and always willing to watch him.

Anonymous said...

I never saw these! The picture of you holding William is PERFECT in every way.

The Batistas said...

what cute kiddos you have Britt! we deffinetly need to get together this summer and take the kids to the park or something!

Anonymous said...

OHMIGOSH! Brittany Trask! How are you? This is Katie Faulkner! CRAZY that you are married and have two kids. That is WONDERFUL! I just can't believe we are all old enough to be married and have kids. You are still beautiful and look great! Your kids are darling. Keep in Touch! bksouthwick.blogspot.com (it is private, but you can e-mail me your address and I can add you. BKSouthwick@hotmail.com) Talk to you soon, hopefully!