Monday, February 16, 2009

Play Day!

Jay Jay just got done going down the slide and he is like "look what I just did!"

Corben

Jeff is at the top of the slide carrying and helping a 2 yr old and a 1 yr old! as you can see he is holding up the line


hahaha I love this picture. Beckham is 1 and going down all by himself! He loved it!

Jeff going down with Jay Jay

Brydee climbing up one of the obstical courses
Jeff and I took the kids one saturday to jumpin jacks. Its a place with tons of bounce houses and slides for little kids! The kids had a blast! We definetly need to go back again! Oh and i walked up one of those slides to take beckham down and I almost had a heart attack!! wow am i out of shape, it was not easy!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Join the club. I am so out of shape. And we both know who is worse off. : )

Kathryn said...

What a fun day! We went to one of those places for Bryson's last b/day in California.

I've got some hysterical pics of Jeff's Gma & Gpa on those huge slides! :)

Kaysie said...

cute! it looks like fun. i am amazed that you are so motivated and happy even though you are sick :) good for you. we should all hang out soon.

L4GWTW said...

I am sure the kids had a blast. Love it. Stacey