Wednesday, March 11, 2009

IT"S A GIRL!!

For those of you who didn't know... I'M PREGNANT!! We are so excited! I have been wanting to have another baby for a while but it just never was right, Jeff was sick or not working but the feeling from wanting to have another baby changed to we NEED to have another baby. I told Jeff and he asked me are you sure its not just you wanting another baby? He prayed about it and said you are right. I am not kidding you when I tell you it took us one shot! hahaha I know too much info!! well so far everything has worked out so well and Jeff has been pretty healthy and has had work! Anyways... I had my ultra sound yesterday and it is a girl and on Friday I'll be 20 weeks (half way). My sister Tiffany is also pregnant and due 6 weeks before me and is having a girl and my cousin is pregnant and due a week after me and having a girl!!! How fun right?! Feel free to leave a comment and tell us your fav. baby girl names because we all know if we don't figure out a name before this baby comes Jeff will take it upon himself to name the baby what ever he wants, and we do not want that AGAIN!! :)

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh congrats!! I am so excited for you! If Ryker was a girl I was going to name him Ella.

Anonymous said...

Dang, you put the baby counter thing on your blog! I didn't put it up because I thought it would make it go by slower. I would see it EVERYDAY!! Now I have yours to look at in case I am curious. Congrats again. These two will be best cousins.... like their moms. : ) I know, cheesy!

Tia said...

How fun. I bet Brydee is so excited for a sister. I've always liked the names Taylor and Madison for girls. Spring break next week so for sure we can at least go down to the park one day or something.

Kevin and Hayres said...

A girl, too?! How exciting! Congratulations!

Kaysie said...

yay! girls are fun :) i am so happy for you guys! i hope you are feeling okay.

names are hard. old fashioned names are coming back, but i really like your kids' names. they are unique, but not really weird! you should think of something fun.

Kathryn said...

CONGRATS!!! If we'd had one more girl, she'd 've been Kaya (that's ky-ah). But we had Ella on the list too...

Whatever you choose, she'll definitely be LOVED LOVED LOVED!

Jill Duncan said...

I'm Soooooooo excited for you guys! Another cute, little niece to love!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

[BrookeO] said...

Hey congrats girl!!! Hard to believe you have, almost 3 kiddos. Holy Cow! I know, I know I am getting old.

Cute little family. Girls are the best, well actually I wouldn't know the difference, but they are great!

Again congrats.
Brooke Wilson Oldroyd

email me I'll invite you to mine
bmoldroyd at yahoo (dot) com