Monday, October 20, 2008

Here's your sign..

If you have seen the movie 'Blue coller comedy tour', you know that saying, "here's your sign."
So me Jeff and the kids met my parents at Walmart. They also brought Corben with them. We shopped around and goofed off for a little over an hour. When we headed back out to the car to leave, the car was running!! Yes the car was running the whole time we were in Walmart. You are probably thinking what kind of idiot could get out and shut the door with out turning off the engine? well you see my dad got out and left the car running as he got Corben out of his car seat, than he shut the car door and just walked away and totally forgot to turn off the car or just thought he allready did. So i kinda understand a little bit but still i couldn't stop laughing! So to all my relatives in Cali... if that would have happened in Cali would my parents of come back to a stolen car or would it have been there? Agin I repeate, "here's your sign."

7 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

That is so funny! ONLY in Utah would your car still be there with keys in ignition and all!

Post some pictures of Brydee and JayJay soon, PLEASE!!!

Kathryn said...

SOOOO funny!! That's so true about Utah. Can you just imagine what people who walked by were thinking? "With the price of gas so high, how can they leave their car running!"

I second the vote for more pics of the kids & Jeff!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your Dad is another year older Friday isn't he?? :)

Kevin and Hayres said...

That is crazy!

The Batistas said...

only in utah!

L4GWTW said...

That is hilarious. I have to say thought my kids have left my van doors open ovef night and Marcus has left the keys in the front door over night numerous times. So as for California we have been safe so far so good. He even left the keys in the house when we lived in Lake Elsinore and that wasn't a great area. Come to think of it he has done it here as well. Crazy! We are so excited for you to come soon. I have the Christmas outfits and they are all going to be so cute!

Cindy said...

I dont get the 'heres your sign' thing, but I do get having senior or grandparent moments. They are coming more frequently for me, of this I am sure. You'll have to cut your dad some slack!! wink, wink