Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Recap

So I haven't done a post in FOREVER because my camera broke! Ya after only 2 weeks! I figured I should at least write whats been going on even if there is no pictures.... Brydee gave her first talk in primary and did a fantastic job, thanks to her dad. Brydee also has her first primary program next week and she has had her part memorized for weeks ( she is such a good kid ). Jay Jay had his 2nd birthday a few days ago and got tons of dinosaurs, dragons, a ukulele (which is what he has been really wanting) and tons of other things. That kid is so spoiled! Poor Brydee was like don't I get anything? We kept telling her your birthday is only a few months away and since she is the only grand daughter on my side of the family she is bound to get spoiled! ( tough life huh? )

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAY JAY!!

And YEA for Brydee giving her 1st talk - it's always such a great moment.

LOVE to hear you're all happy & well! Makes my heart warm & squishy. :)

Courtney Davey said...

We miss the other Davey family SO MUCH!!! We really enjoyed watching Jay Jay playing with the dinos on Cindy's phone. I hope all is well with you guys. Love you guys!