Thursday, August 14, 2008

Swimming at Grandma Drapers

Brydee is learning how to swim. She is getting so good! We are so proud of her. Thanks to Grandma Trask and Auntie Heather for help in teaching her.
Jay Jay never wants to swim he just wants to always sit on the steps and play with toys, OR run around.

Cousin Corben, Auntie heather, Brydee

Jay Jay stuffing his face like always and playing with toys.
So we went swimming over at Corbens Grandmas house but Brydee calls her Grandma Draper too.

5 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

I love the picture of Brydee with her goggles on- so cute!!

Cindy said...

I miss you guys swimming at our house!! You're invited any time. Oh those lovely days where you and Anna and Heather had contests in the pool doing synronized moves!! Your children are beautiful Brittney!!

Heather Stott said...

wow didn't realize I was in so many of your pictures you took the other day, I should really screen your pictures before you put them on the computer for all to see! I can do better then the ones you got of me! :) haha.. just let me know next time and I will pose, or better yet at least close my mouth or smile?

L4GWTW said...

They are too cute I wish they lived closer and we could all swim together my kids would love it!

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so dang cute. Brydee looks so much like you. Hope everything is going good. It has been forever since I have seen you.