Thursday, August 14, 2008

Water Park!

I thought this picture looked cool. Its jeff enjoying the water. This is a splash pad outside. Inside is the pool and slides.
There our 2 slides. (Red & blue) Brydee will go up & down them all day! The bucket up top will fill up with water and then dump on top of you!! There is also a lazy river which was Jeffs favorite, he would do that all day if he could.


Brydee and Jay Jay went down this slide!! (not by themselves)

Jay Jay is drinking the water coming out of this. I cought brydee doing it to! I swear do I not give my kids enough drink?! haha






Last week we went to this water park almost everyday. We got a free week pass so we wanted to make sure we got our moneys worth! haha (I get it from my mom, the cheapness that is) Anyways we had so much fun we would stay there for hours! let me just tell you that the kids would sleep so goood at night!








5 comments:

Kathryn said...

How FUN!!

We have almost the exact same playground in our community center's pool. The kids love the bucket that fills with water & dumps on them.

The 1st picture is beautiful - great photography! :)

Jill Duncan said...

That looks like sooooo much fun!!!!!! I bet the kids love it, I can't believe they went down that BIG water slide- they're brave!

Heather Stott said...

I want to go! I bet the kids go and go and go, and then they crash on the way home from being so tired!

L4GWTW said...

Yea for the new pictures!The picture of Brydee looks so much like Jeff. They are so cute! If it makes you feel better Scarlett probably would of drank the water off the floor while in one of her doggie modes.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm her bikini is sooooooooooooo sexy I want her in the showers with me after, I would lick every inch of her clean especially her 3 yr old honey pot