Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Camp out










I know I post a lot of pictures!! You have to understand though that I took about 100 pictures so narrowing it down was super hard so only picking 10 was pretty good for me :) So my dad wanted to have a camp out with all the grand kids and all the adults thought it would be fun too. We had tin foil dinners, homemade ice cream, popcorn over a fire and smores!! ya you could say we all broke the word of wisdom and all over ate! It was so much fun though. My dad had this big tent, we all started to sleep outside and slowly but surely everyone ended back up in the house because it was way too hot!! BUT my dad and Corben slept out in the tent all night. It was 98 degrees at midnight! When we were sitting around the camp fire ditto was barking like crazy and the kids went to see what all the fuss was about it and it was a frog! Jay Jay was so fascinated with it. Well over all it was a way fun night just super hot! Seriously who goes camping in the desert in July?!










6 comments:

Davey Family said...

you will notice the kind of "sing around the camp fires" we have. Check out the book on Brandon's lap...that's right it is a hymn book! Also check out Jeff's sweated up T shirt. He was our first casualty to go indoors and not stay the night...guess we can't blame him this time.

:)The BOSS

Jill Duncan said...

That's funny I already laughed to myself when I zoomed in and saw the church hymn book, and Jeff's shirt- I actually thought It might have just been water though!

It looks like a fun night- wish I was there to join in on all the fun, even if it was super hot!

Did Brydee get a hair cut???

L4GWTW said...

I too was laughing when I zoomed in and saw the Childrern's Song book on Brandon's lap. I was also laughing when I noticed that Brydee was wearing boots in one of the pictures. It freked me out the picture of Jay Jay with the frog it was Jeff 100%. I know I say that all the time, but for some reason that picture really was Jeff. No worries about bailing I wouldn't of started out there in the begning. I would of sang and ate from inside I HATE the heat. I love you guys and miss those cute kids they are too cute for words!

Kathryn said...

At first I thougt - HOW FUN!! Then I remembered you were in St George and I thought - TOO HOT!!

Still, the pics are so cute. It's wonderful to see you two happy & the kids growing up to be so darling!

PS - I'd TOTALLY be inside with Stacey! :)

Heidi said...

Brydee is a little glamour girl, isnt she?!?!

Cindy said...

Brittney!! Im so happy you found me!! Im going to LOVE keeping tract of you. Anna asks about you all the time. Now I can Lift pics from your blog and forward them to Sister Anna!! Your kids are beautiful!! And growing up so fast. Dont I know it!!