Sunday, July 27, 2008

Slipin slidin












We came over to my moms house and busted out the slipin n slide and the kids loved it! I even went down ( but like im going to post that ). I took so many pictures of Jay Jay and every picture he had fruit in his mouth! That kid loves fruit. He calls all fruit that is round an apple, even if its a plum. He is a weirdo. Good thing he is so stinkin cute! And Brydee was thirsting and drinking the water that was shooting out, you can see her tongue coming out in one of the pictures. haha I don't know what kid is weirder.



5 comments:

Heather Stott said...

your getting pretty good at this whole blogging thing, maybe soon you can do it all by your self with out having to ask me a million questions in the process of making a new post!

Jill Duncan said...

They are so cute- I miss them! I love Brydee drinking the water from the sprinkler- hilarious!

L4GWTW said...

Where do they get such strange behaviors? I hope to see you guys soon I miss you.

The Batistas said...

Can can just picture your daughter being just like you....taking a drink for hours...remember when we called you camel. haha. forever ago. You kids are so freaking cute!

Anonymous said...

love to feel her slippin and slidin all over my body both of usnaked