Thursday, February 23, 2012

Brielle 4 Months

Brielle Hope
My baby turned 4 months!!
She is getting so big already! she is loosing all her hair :( she use to have so much dark hair but its falling out and its lightening up. so sad. but on the up side she is the happiest baby ever!! She will smile and laugh out loud at anyone who will talk to her. She's the best baby. I am the worst, I haven't taken any video of her ever and I haven't taken any pictures of her since her newborns!! Im so mad at myself! Everyday that goes by is just another day i keep missing!
 I"VE GOTTA PULL OUT THE VIDEO CAMERA!!

Here are her 4 month stats
23% Height
55% Weight
25% Head

I was at my sister Heathers house on Tuesday and she was doing a photo shoot for Titan. While Mallory was getting Titan Dressed I threw Brielle in front of the Camera and heather took like 6 quick pictures. She was just wearing a onesie nothing special. Its all i got but she's still adorable.






6 comments:

Heather Stott said...

she is adorable, and a good baby, she has to be. haha

Anonymous said...

beeeeautiful

Mills Family said...

love her smiles!! I'm really hoping she doesn't turn out like Bailee since Brielle and Titan are so close in age and will grow up playing with each other! I don't want her to be a bully!! HAHAH!!!! :) please be like Brydee!!!! :)

Jill Duncan said...

She is so cute! And getting so big!

Anonymous said...

she is sooo cute. And those big brown eyes. Love you lots Brielle.

Jessica Kelly said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable! every one of them. Brielle is precious even without all that hair. Love reading your blog.I am going private so leave me your email address and I will add you to my list.