Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bread

so you know those crazy die hard women who make homemade bread and never buy store bought bread and grind there own wheat?? well im privileged to say i've joined the club!! hahaha its a little crazy i know. my new years goal was to change the way we eat in my house. i want to eat a lot healthier! i strongly believe that by eating healthier and/or eating a certain diet could really improve your health. and we all know jeff needs all the help he can get. for christmas my parents gave us a juicer and a wheat grinder. so i've been juicing and making wheat bread. today we were eating sandwiches and my kids kept saying this is the best bread ever! i told them i made it and Brydee said.. i can tell it has so much flavor!! i thought that was interesting. but really i have to say it did taste really good. i don't think i'll use white flour ever again. and seriously i need to take and post some pictures of my kids!! Brielle is going to be 4 months next week! dang time goes by way too fast!!!

5 comments:

Tia said...

deTHE BREAD IS WAY GOOD! I'VE BEEN EATING MINE WITH HONEY ON TOP! SOOO GOOD!!

Anonymous said...

WOW Brittany I am impressed. That is so good that you are going to eat healthier. Grandma Kleven makes the best bread and I am excited to try yours and compare. haha Cindy

Julianna said...

One of my best friends has turned into a crazy!!.....hahaha, my influence perhaps? A little of your ma and tiffany too. :)

David said...

Hey! Been catching up with your blog and I just had to comment on this one! I am so impressed and so happy for you! I know that you are going to see a huge difference in your lives because of it! White flour and white sugar are the DEVIL! My husband is the chef in our house, he makes bread all the time and we don't eat any refined foods (I am so spoiled) and it just changes everything! I'll never go back! :) Good luck and keep up the good work!!

Anna said...

So David is really Anna...Sherwood. :) Sorry!!