Sunday, October 16, 2011

update

so yesterday I went into labor and delivery for  a simple test. while i was there they monitored me. I was contracting every 3 min. they kept me for 4 hours, thinking that they would admit me but i never really went into active labor. so we both agreed just to send me home and they said they thought i'd be back by morning. well... last night i contracted ALL NIGHT! but it never went into full blown labor. the contractions sucked but they were bearable. so i was up all night watching every infomercial there was. seriously every one.. the magic bullet, the total gym, wen hair care, the shark vacumn, bare minerals, and everything else you can think of. and sence i was up all night so was jeff. at around 3 brydee woke up crying and complaing that her throat was killing her and she couldn't swollow. she had a high fever too. she threw up today and just feels awful. bailee and jj are healthy and bored as ever. i've been wanting to rest all day today, im exhausted from being up all night and cleaning up throw up and trying to entertain 2 other bored kids. im making the story sound like ive had no hepl. jeff has been helping me but between the 2 of us we are equivilent to 1 parent! ha! i have to repent and admit what i did. while i was out getting brydee's prescription i picked up a red box!! terrible huh! well hopefully the lord is understanding! :) ANYWAYS.. im scheduled to get induced anytime between tonight at midnight to any time in the moring. im just suppose to wait for them to call me. hopefully brydee starts feeling good soon cause i'd hate to leave her if she is still not feeling good. and pretty dang sure heather isn't going to watch her if she is. so all i can pray for is is that the medicine and blessing she got will help her wake up and feel like a new healthy kid. i'll keep ya posted on how it goes!!! wish us luck!

3 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

Okay I guess I'll forgive you for never responding to my text yesterday since you were in the hospital! lol

So sorry you are miserable and that Brydee is sick. I hope labor and delivery goes well. text me when you are going to the hospital!!!

Anonymous said...

wow what an exciting and adventurous night.... And poor Brydee I hope she is better today. Sound like the time is here Cant wait for the call or text and picture of our beautiful little grandaughter. And can't wait to be able to call her by her name instead of her or baby. haha

Trask Tribe said...

So whats the big deal? Your baby counter on your blog says 7 days to go. Lets talk about what miserable is when you are late...I should know that feeling.:)

Guess I better get to bed if I am getting a call in the middle of the night to come watch kids.

p.s. you should try watching the food network, its a lot better then infomercials. I sure miss that channel:(