Sunday, October 9, 2011

Good news & bad news

so what do you want to hear first?? ok we will start with the good news..... I am poasting this blog fom my house!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha! jeff and I have been married for over 7 years and have managed to get by with out having the internet all this time, but EVERYTHING is electronic at Brydee's school and i was never aware of what was going on. so.... we went to walmart bought the cheapest lap top they had and we get free wi fi from our house thanks to our wonderful amazing neighbor who gave us their pass word so we could have the internet! so no more excuses for not blogging now right?! :)  now for the bad news... im still pregnant! ha! im so over being pregnant! I know that sounds so bad! im not being a baby, i have had 3 kids and im use to it right? wrong! this pregnancy has been so much crappier! haha seriously my body is falling apart. i am 25 years old and i feel like im 85! i debated taking a picture of my leg and posting it but i knew my family would die. whenever i show my family my leg there response is something like, oh my gosh i just threw up in my mouth! or, don't ever show anyone else that!! haha its terrible to say the least. its black and blue and swollen. and my back gives out on me all the time too. im in pain all the time and i still throw up everyday. by the end of the night im a wreck looking. but im almost done! there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I honestly cant wait to see this baby girl! i wonder if she'll look like brydee or bailee? and we still don't have a name yet!! i know can you believe that?! my dr appt is wednesday and they are going to strip my membrains and they said if i haven't had the baby by 39 weeks they'll induce me if i want. so that would mean 6 more days? i could do that! hopefully wednesday's dr appt will do some damage and i won't have to be. I'll keep ya'll posted.

7 comments:

Tia said...

Welcome to the 21st century :) JK I'm one to talk I don't even have texting but honestly I can live without texting before I could live without my internet. I'm glad we'll be able to hear from you more. Now come on baby and get here!

Trask Tribe said...

1st-Shocker to see you have a post and Heather didn't even do it for you at my house.

2nd- You aren't even due for awhile yet. Let me tell you what it feels like to be Late!

3rd- Get a name picked out already. Before Jeff does it all by himself.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Brittany. Can't believe that will be the 4th!! See you the next time you come to Cali.
Aunt "G"

Heidi said...

I don't know if you remember me, but I just happened to look at your blog and I am prego too with #3 and I was NEVER sick a day with my other 2 and it was so easy and this pregnancy has been HORRIBLE! I have been constantly sick and feel like you said, I am falling apart! Hang in there...ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Brittany, my beautiful daughter in law, you keep us posted on our little grandaughter to be...:) We are dieing to know the name. Is Jeff going to get his way? ha Sounds like you are soooo ready. I know that feeling...

Anonymous said...

One more thing... I am so glad you were able to get a computer... Like you said grandma just keeps on giving ha

Kathryn said...

We're SUPER excited to meet your little one at the reunion!! Hang in there - you can do it! :) We'll be praying for a quick & easy delivery. You deserve it after such a long, icky pregnancy.