Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sunny St. George

The last few days in St. George we have been enjoying some warmer weather There fore we have been out side at a park every day! These are the last two days...
BRYDEE
JAY JAY
BAILEE
Brydee and William
Brydee and Jay Jay
Our "village" we made in the sand.
This is Bailee's new smile!
She wont stop doing it! she is constantly making this face or something that looks like it! ALSO she growls ALL the time! It's her new thing! The noise that she makes does NOT sound like it could come from her! It cracks people up all the time. She is too funny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll say it again... I wish we lived closer!!

Jill Duncan said...

The kids are just too cute! I absolutely LOVE Bailee's smile. Can't wait to hear her roar!!!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures. It makes me miss them more every time I see them. I hope we can see you in a few weeks... Love you Amy Grandma

Hannah Demke said...

that smile of bailee's is adorable so cute.

Michelle said...

So cute. They look like they are having fun. I love Heather's belly:)