Thursday, August 27, 2009

Poor Brydee




Last night me and my sister heather took the kids to the park. Brydee is really good at doing the monkey bars by herself but... this time she slipped off the bar and fell. she cried alot but me and heather thought she was going to be fine. We brought her home gave her some tylenol and read them some books and put them to bed. the next morning she woke up crying and not being able to move her wrist cause it hurt so bad. Jeff took her to the dr and apparently she broke something! poor thing! so she has to wear this cast for a month and is instructed to ONLY take it off when she has to bathe. the dr said if she takes it off more than that or if it continues to hurt too much than they will hard cast it. I guess they try to avoid the hard casts now so that kids can take them off for bath time and itches and so forth but if kids don't keep it on than... hard cast it is. she has to wear this for a month!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you Brydee!!

L4GWTW said...

Poor Baby! She is so adorable! I hope it isn't hurting her too much. We are excited to see you guys in a week.

Trask Tribe said...

Poor thing. She is such a good girl to go to sleep when her mom tells her too even though she was in pain. It's a good thing her daddy listened to her in the morning and snuck her out to the doctors before mommy woke up:) Kind of reminds me of when Heather had a broken collar bone (at 2 years old) and we didn't realize it til the next morning either haha and our kids survived childhood. Amaazing!

Tia said...

Oh poor little girl. I am always so afraid that I will be taking Chloe to the ER for a broken something.

Kaysie said...

awww!

Anonymous said...

Poor Brydee, I am so sorry about your arm. I will pray that you get feeling better real soon. We can't wait to see you in a week.. We love you lots... love Amy Grandma and Grandpa and Amy

Anna Stephenson said...

I am so sorry for Brydee! Brittany you have the most beautiful family! Just had to tell you that! Hope you're doing well!