Thursday, August 13, 2009

photo shoot


It's now my header but I just had to post it, LOVE IT!

a rare moment, (all looking at the camera and ALL smiling! I am sure it will never happen again!)

Bailee

Bailee
Jay Jay
Jay Jay
Brydee Brydee
We went to Grandma's house today and took some pictures. Grandma is probably going to die when she sees what I chose to put on Brydee, a little scandalise but I like it! :)
and a special thanks to my sister Heather for helping me take the pictures, and for editing them! she is AMAZING!

10 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

Wow Amazing pictures. They look professional. Too bad...well lets just say, I wish she had on a shrug (?) Or a T shirt.

Anonymous said...

They have got to be the cutest grandkids..... They do look very professional. good job Brittany and Heather....Brydee looks so old in some of the pictures. Love, Amy Grandma

Heather Stott said...

VERY BEAUTIFUL KIDS!!! it's easy to take good pictures when your working with such beautiful children! love them!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!

The Batistas said...

so cute Britt!!! Congrats on your baby!!

Kathryn said...

Such a CUTE family!! :)

Kaysie said...

awww! your kids are so dang cute

Amanda Jean said...

cute pictures!

L4GWTW said...

Love it they are so cute!! I have to say I love your mom and her posts she is so funny. Sounds a lot like my dad!! =)

Hannah Demke said...

Brittany how adorable is bailee she is so cute and bridee whata doll so cute, I love the pictures.