Sunday, July 5, 2009

Story time...

So I don't know how I forgot my camera on our family vacation but I did! We headed down to Mesquite on Sunday the 28th right after church and we brought the kids with us for the first few days. Brydee and Jay Jay loved the little water slide they had there! They went down it ALL DAY! (As long as Jay Jay didn't go under the water he was happy) It was so nice to get away and just have fun and relax. Although there wasn't much relaxing with Jay Jay. not until my sister came and picked them up on Wednesday, then it was heaven! (Sorry kids) Jeff's birthday was Thursday and he turned 29! That night when we were sleeping I woke up soaking wet! I know I didn't pee my pants but... I wasn't due for another 4 weeks!! so could i have really broken my water? I wasn't having any contractions and we didn't want to get up and pack everything and drive threw the gorge at 1 in the morning so we moved over into the other bed in the room and tried to go back to bed but I couldn't relax until I knew for sure the baby was fine and it wasn't my water breaking. at 7 i was up and packed and said LETS GO! so we headed back to St.George and spent the most part of our Friday in labor and delivery. They wanted to do a simple swab to see if my water broke but they couldn't cause we did the hippidy dippidy in the last 24 hours and apparently if you do, it will show a false reading so they monitored me and did an ultra sound. my amniotic fluid was low and I was having contractions steadily every 9 min. (nothing to serious though that often times happens) so we decided that nothing was too bad and so they sent us home but I am on strict orders to take it easy and if I leak anymore at all they will have to take the baby. So.. will see how long I can last.

7 comments:

Courtney Davey said...

Maybe you should have taken it easy instead of all the "hippity dippity" you did on vacation :)

Alisha said...

No more hippity dippity! haha!!! Its sounds like your vacation was fun tho :)

Kathryn said...

I'm with the others - no more hippity-dippity!! (haha!) Take it easy even though it's SOOO hard to just sit around. It sounds so wonderful when they first tell you to "take it easy", but it gets boring REAL fast.

Hang in there!!!

L4GWTW said...

So how are you doing just being on bed rest! Somehow I can't picture you actually doing it. Iknow how hard it is with two little ones that is how I was when I was pregnant with Scareltt. That is when my boys learned to graze food off the floor that I would throw down to them to eat. I know what a bad mom. Atleast I fed them right. It was either that are puke the entire time (I did anyway). Love you guys and i can't wait to see my new little neice. Stacey

Kaysie said...

i am glad you and the baby are fine! alteast it is all worth it when the baby comes :) she will be so sweet

Trask Tribe said...

Guess we know what you gave Jeff for his birthday! And now I know what you are doing while on "bed rest". Since you text me at 1:15 in the morning to tell me about it. Oh my gosh. Just read your books and eat your feast...just wait till morning to tell me about it:)

Christine said...

love all your fun posts. Good luck with everything it would kill me to have to be on bed rest.