Thursday, June 25, 2009

Grapes

every time I see this face I think two things, "oh my gosh what a little JEFF" AND I just want to clean his dirty little face! He is such a stinker sometimes but Jay Jay has me wrppaed around his little finger, love this little guy!
Jay Jay picking grapes....

Jay Jay eating grapes...
They aren't quite ripe yet, they are still a little sour. HAHA doesn't stop him though, He loves them, he must have a tough stomach because when they are ripe he eats the whole plant, VINE and ALL! we try to stop him but he just keeps doing it.
Then Brydee came out and they posed for a few pictures LOVE this picture!
Jay Jay was worried Ditto was going to eat his grapes!
Still eating his grapes between posing... hence his sour face.
But we did get a few good ones. you tell them to "cheese it" and this is what you get!
Brydee is all ready (look at how sweet she looks!) but Jay Jay couldn't stop eating his grapees to take a picture!
Brydee fixing her hair, Jay Jay has grapes in hand.
These two are such good friends, thay are so cute together.
Jay Jay with a rare moment of "playing nice" with the kitty!
Jay Jay his dirty face and his grapes!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE!! Love them all.

Trask Tribe said...

The last picture shows how really UN ripe the grapes are. But we couldn't talk him out of eating them. Crazy kid.

L4GWTW said...

They are so cute! I can't believe they would sit together like that for pictures. Jeff and I would of fought I am sure. So maybe he won't be all Jeff!! =) Give them a big kiss from me I miss them a ton. Infact I almost want to come to Mesquite just to see them. We need to see you guys again I miss the kids. Maybe when the baby comes. Do you have a name yet?? Love ya Guys

Kaysie said...

so cute! your parents have a grape vine?

we should get together soon :) i want to see your belly

Heather Stott said...

look at his dirty little face... thats the true jay jay! and the true brydee so sweet!

Kathryn said...

Absolutely DARLING - you guys have the cutest kids!!

Kristin Milius said...

Such cute kids, Jeff. And Jay Jay does look just like his Daddy!!!

Amanda Jean said...

oh my heck they are so cute!

Courtney Davey said...

Those pictures make Jay Jay look like an angel...we know better though :) We had fun with you guys the past week!!