Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4th of July

Sorry i am a week behind on this post. Jeffs sisters and mom and dad and all the cousins were in town for a week visiting. they got here the morning after the 4th and they left today. we had sooooo much fun with them and i cant believe i didn't take any pictures!! well yes i can. im so use to heather always bailing me out and taking pictures of my kids and then either posting them on my blog for me or emailing them to me. hahaha!!
anyways..
 the 4th of july started off early for us. i got up at 6 and jeff and i loaded the kids up in the van asleep and drove them to my parents. heather was there waiting and was going to watch them while i went to run a 5k with my dad, brother, sister in law, and brother in law brandon. i don't run i don't exercise i don't even walk. i am really lazy. but i ran the whole way and i thought it was going to kill me! hahaha maybe i should have at least ran once or twice before doing the 5k. oh well. i look AWEFUL in these pictures but i don't really care i just want to document that i ran it! it was so cute. my kids and newphews were at the finnish line hollering my name and waving flags!! soooo cute!




uh.... i know sooooo gross!!!

after the 5k we went and had breakfast at my mom and dads then hung out there for a few hours then came over to our pool and swam and bbq'd. then we rushed in the house to bathe them all and laid them down for a quick nap. then woke them up and drove to the sun bowl and had reserved seating thanks to sky west and ate dinner in there and all hung out and visited and watched the live entertainment.









                    bailee and lucas and sid were all dancing to the music! they were a crack up!

                                                                   Brielle loves her grandpa

 the gang



pretty sure i didn't have any pictures of jj and like 1 of bailee. next time i'll request that auntie heather takes pictures of all my kids equally!! hahaha. by the end of the night the kids were beyond wasted. and when they woke up in the morning all their cousins from california where here! (they never went to bed from the 4th and just drove through the night) so its been a fun filled last week!! maybe aunt jill can email me pictures of the past week with them! we did alot of fun things with them!! gotta love family!

3 comments:

Courtney Davey said...

Way to go Brittany! That's impressive!

Anonymous said...

You ran a 5K??? WOW! I am in aww. Seriously, way to go. I could never.

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with you Brittany. Maybe you are in better shape then you think. haha Love the 4th of July pictures. So colorful and looks like you had so much fun. Yes, we had such a good time there. Cant wait to do it again next year. :) I love that all the cousins were together. So cute to see all of them.