Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Brielle 6 Months

BRIELLE HOPE DAVEY



wow is my baby already 6 months!!!
Brielle Hope is the best baby ever!! Just ask any of my sisters! She never stops smiling! she is happy all the time!! She is growing big. Every one says... wow she is so ... healthy! haha which is them trying to say nicely... wow she is so fat! haha! i love it! The funny thing is, dispite the fact she looks fat and chunky, she is light!! she is like a marshmellow and not like a rock.
STATS:
HEIGHT: 35%
WEIGHT: 40%
HEAD: 40%
*** My sister Heather took some really adorable pictures of Brielle. A big thanks to her!! These 2 pictures were the only ones I had. I know she has tons more. When she gets around to giving them to me I'll post them. Heather has been a little busy with her little tiny baby girl***

3 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

Ya weird. You really can't call 40% in weight as...healthy :)

Jill Duncan said...

Adorable!!!!

Anna said...

So beautiful!!