Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Picture over load! Girls Photo Shoot

Pictures courtesy of Taken. Thanks Heather!

There aren't any pictures of Bailee by her self because I thought I would do a separate post all for her after her Dr. appt. tomorrow so I can post her stats too. So look for her post tomorrow or Thursday, she has some adorable pictures!




 love these pictures of my girls together!




 a couple of my nieces... Claire and Sidney

 Then a few of all four of them.
 love this picture, and their little hands!





4 comments:

Courtney Davey said...

So precious! Can't wait for another little niece.

Mills Family said...

They are all little super models! I love these pictures!

Jill Duncan said...

so so so cute!

Anonymous said...

They look like little stinkers their feet must be so CHEESY.