Thursday, May 20, 2010

girls and boas

The other day I was trying to take some pictures of Bailee, I haven't been taking very many pictures lately and in the life of a 9 month old that is an eternity. They change so fast. I wanted to take some "nine month" pics of Bailee and we thought we would make it fun and add some fun girly boas. After Trying to capture a picture of Bailee for a few minutes I looked over and saw Brydee darting up the stairs. My original thought was oh no she is sad and feeling left out I need to go give her some attention. But when I went up stairs she was riffling through the dress up bin to find herself an out fit too. I said how about we take some pictures of YOU too? She of course loved that idea and so this was our impromptu photo shoot of the other day.

My little Bailee Jaine! She has been growing up so fast these past couple weeks.
Her very cheesy smile (showing her two bottom teeth).

And of course Brydee An. She is SUCH a good girl and the light of our family. We just signed her up for soccer and kindergarten! WOW is she really that old already?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these! They are adorable.

Courtney Davey said...

They are adorable!! Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Tia said...

Those pictures are so cute. Brydee will have to wear one of those fancy boas to Chloe's Fancy Nancy Birthday Party.

Amanda Jean said...

cute girls!!!

Julianna said...

Can they be any cuter??? Brydee is the sweetest little girl I have ever met....I'm certain it has a lot to do with her amazing mom.

Jill Duncan said...

Oh my gosh Brittany- these pictures are adorable!!! I love my cute nieces! Can't wait to see you guys next month.