Thursday, November 5, 2009

Saturday....

Great Grandpa brought donuts.

Mallory and jeff working hard.
Cute Bailee
The gang on the roof
It was lunch time and i came up the ladder to visit and this is what i saw.. all there backs and i couldn't even fit everyone in the picture.
Great Grandpa is such a hard worker. He stayed ALL DAY!
They brought my kids on the roof and I almost died i was not happy! Brydee was nervous! JJ loved it!
Daddy and Brydee
Jay Jay just coming off the ladder. He was all smiles the whole time on the roof!

Bug a boo and Jay Jay

everyone but Bailee

We came over to Jason's on Halloween to help him with his roof. My job was to watch all the kids while everyone else was on the roof. They started at 9 in the morning but we didn't get there till 11 then we stayed till 4 so we could come home and get ready for halloween. They worked till like 7 including my great grandpa! (and I thought it was a long day!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, I would have freaked out if my kids went on the roof too.. Oh well all was well... I bet it looked nice when it was all done? That was so nice of all of you to help....

Trask Tribe said...

K, back up...You said that was Bailee. I would have argued the fact, saying it was Sydney. But then I remembered what Bailee was wearing that day. Weird!

Christine said...

love all your pictures! You do an amazing job. I miss you all so much!