Saturday, October 24, 2009

been busy...

Brydee, Beckham, William, Corben, Jay Jay



I have been babysitting Tiffanys kids again BUT she put her 2 week notice in so i only will be watching them for a couple more weeks. This picture of them all is from the other day. I watched William too cause Heather and Brandon went on a date. They were ALL fed and bathed with there pajamas on by the time there parents came to get them! Yes i did all that and still managed a 3 month old! Im amazing!! hahaha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ARE amazing! :)

Trask Tribe said...

Amazing and my Hero:)

Heather Stott said...

hahaha.. I don't really know what to say!? haha

Kaysie said...

you are amazing and way too nice! William is SO BIG NOW! (i guess the last time i saw him was in like august when we came swimming.)

Kathryn said...

GO, SUPERMOM!!

Mills Family said...

I love William's wife beater! hahah Nice job sister! you're awesome