Monday, December 22, 2008

winter wonderland

Jeff is trying to bundle the kids up
This is a picture of my parents backyard!!

This is a picture of the front!


We were all at my parents house when it was snowing so we all came out and made a family of snowmen!!
I just can't believe this we have lived in St.George for the last 16 years?? (pretty sure) and it has NEVER snowed like this here before! school was cancelled, well school has been cancelled because of snow before like 2 other times but nothing like this! It was like a freaking blizzard! It was awesome! except for the fact that there was alot of accidents. My brother did a 360 on the road in his NICE car coming over to my parents the night we made the snowmen and on his way home he did 2 more!! the roads were so dangerous!! he didn't ruin his car though and he is fine, but scared crapless!! haha! The kids loved the snow untill they got to cold then they hated it! It has been fun having a white christmas holiday this year!

2 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

I love all the snow, how fun to have a white Christmas!

Kathryn said...

I'm glad you're enjoying the snow too! It's MUCH more fun for you guys though since it's so rare.

Enjoy it! :)